On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 5:16 PM, Lindar Greenwood
<lindartheb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I initiate a CFJ on the following:
>
> The common vernacular for someone who does something is Xor, where a Xor Xes.
> By rule 2408 the 'recordkeepor' is the title for one who keeps records
> (or recordkeepes).
> By rule 2404,2405,1769, and many more, the 'Promotor' is the title for
> one who promotes.
> Therefore, the term 'player' is incorrect.

Note that we also have officers, officeholders, voters, publishers,
performers, and owners.  Generally, only capitalized titles get the
"or" treatment.

Proposal: Consistent inconsistency (AI=2)

Amend Rule 2410 (Parties) and Rule 2413 (General Elections) by
replacing "Returning Officer" with "Returning Officor".