On Jul 29, 2013, at 11:02 PM, omd wrote:
> 7564 3    0 O omd          The Logic that Never Was

I somewhat reluctantly change my vote on this to FOR. It's not clear what
"explicitly envisioned" means, but I think it's a decent way of doing things
(and it more or less matches my rules-are-regulations-not-axioms argument I
just said into ##nomic). I think it's simply a fact that an absurdity that can
be concluded from the assumption that a statement is false *does* constitute
proof that it is true; my RARNA opinion is that if you prove that you CAN do
something using the rules as axioms, that doesn't actually allow you to do it.

—Machiavelli