I vote:

> 7548 1    0 O Ienpw III    Standardized election days
FOR

> 7549 2   25 O Walker       Recruitment Sanity
PRESENT

> 7550 3    0 O omd          Democratic Democracy Only
NO VOTE

> 7551 2    0 O omd          Ministry fix and buff
PRESENT

> 7552 2    0 O omd          Freshdated
FOR

> 7585 3    0 O omd          Remove useless vote protection
NO VOTE

> 7554 3    0 O omd          Trading card cleanup
FOR

> 7586 3    0 O omd          Self-ratification, victory, office changes
AGAINST; as far as I can tell, switches are not self-ratifying in general, so
amending Rule 2139 thus would cause Citizenship to no longer be self-ratifying

> 7556 1    0 O omd          Kirby I
AGAINST

> 7557 1    0 O omd          too extraordinary
PRESENT

> 7558 3   30 O Walker       Walker's excellent* Agoran red-tape
> ......                     removal proposal**
FOR

> 7559 3   30 O Walker       humbug
AGAINST

> 7561 1    0 O Machiavelli  沖縄の線の修理
FOR (but oops, I defined "path" wrong; I'll propose to fix that a few minutes
ago)

> 7563 1    0 O omd          Clarify inaccuracy ban
FOR

> 7566 1   20 O Walker       because nobody cares
PRESENT

> 7567 2    0 O Walker       Civil service reform
FOR

> 7568 3    0 O omd, etc.    Agora pulls a B + some ratifications
FOR

> 7569 3    0 O omd, etc.    Disinterest
NO VOTE; why would we want to do that?

> 7570 2    0 O Walker       May as well settle Distributability, once
> ......                     and for all.
FOR

> 7571 3.1  0 O Fool         Agora pulls a B
FOR, I guess

> 7572 3.1  0 O Fool         Ratify the Dishonourable Assessor's report
ENDORSE ais523

> 7573 3    0 O Machiavelli  Seriously, Cretans, get out of here
FOR

> 7574 1    0 O Machiavelli  Unturtling
FOR

> 7575 3   30 O Walker       Summer Holidays
ENDORSE ais523

> 7576 3.1  0 O Fool         Ratify the Honourable Officers' reports
ENDORSE ais523

> 7577 3    0 O Fool         Player endorsement for self-ratification
ENDORSE ais523

> 7578 3.1  0 O Fool         Ratify the Dishonourable Registrar's
> ......                     report
AGAINST

> 7579 2    0 O omd          Infraction fix
FOR

> 7580 2    0 O omd          Stupid grammar fix
PRESENT

> 7581 1    0 O Max Schutz   Speak your mind
PRESENT; there are probably more effective ways of making the ruleset
accessible to people with visual impairments. I like Walker's Semantic Logical
Ruleset.

> 7582 1    0 O Ienpw III    An Act to Increase Judicial Oversight
FOR

> 7583 3    0 O omd          meh
ENDORSE ais523

> 7584 3    0 O omd          The Logic That Was Retroactively Clarified
AGAINST, for the same reasons as last time (I voted AGAINST this last time,
didn't I?)

—Machiavelli