JUDGEMENT CFJ 3393

NOT GUILTY

JUDGE'S ARGUMENTS

Changing an IRC nickname in and of itself (in a secondary discussion forum
without a current permanent archive, in a medium where /nick is known to be
used for temporary humor value) does not adequately communicate with Agora
at large the selection of a new Agoran nickname, so no Agora-recognized
nickname selection occurred.

JUDGE'S EVIDENCE