I'll take a few offices.  I like being the IADoP and pretending I'm in charge
of the entire game.  What other offices need to be taken?

I initiate an election for the office of IADoP.  I initiate an Agoran decision
to determine the new IADoP.  I intend to deputise for the IADoP to resolve this
decision.  I vote for myself.  Also, just in case, I intend to deputise for the
IADoP to publish eir report.

I call a CFJ: "If a player X deputises for the IADoP to resolve an IADoP
election, and the winner of the election is a player Y other than X, then, one
second after the deputisation, barring any intervening effects, Y will be the
IADoP." Evidence: Rule 2154 "Election Procedure" says that Y becomes the IADoP,
but Rule 2160 "Deputisation" says that X becomes the IADoP. Arguments: Y
certainly has a better claim to the office than X, so the Rule 2154 effect
ought to happen after the Rule 2160 effect.

I intend to cause Rule 2138 "The Interstellar Associate Director of Personnel"
to amend itself by replacing "Interstellar" with "Intermittent".

—the Warrigal