I hereby initiate an election for the office of the Registrar. I'm
entitled to do this by R2154 (Election Procedure), clause a),
second condition ("if the office has been deputised for within the
past two weeks"), as wobble deputised for it on 30 August.

Note: I'm not doing this because I'm unsatisfied with the current
Registrar wobble, but because I'd like to hold the office myself for
the following reasons:
1) I'm a new player eager to do something.
2) The Registrar duties seem to be easily doable.
3) I'd like to try automating the Registrar report.

--
aranea