I vote on the following decisions as indicated.

> I initiate an election for Assessor, as there has been no election since the
> last win. I initiate the Agoran decision to determine the new Assessor. For
> this decision, the vote collector is the ADoP and the valid options are the
> players (PRESENT is also a valid vote).

[nichdel]

The incumbent has been doing an admirable job, and I see no reason e should be
ousted unless e chooses to resign.

As it is vital to the continued functioning of Agora that this office’s reports
arrive in a timely manner, I suggest that its pay rate be no higher than 2
Shinies and its report rate be no lower than 8 Shinies.

> I initiate an election for Promotor, as there has been no election since the
> last win. I initiate the Agoran decision to determine the new Promotor. For
> this decision, the vote collector is the ADoP and the valid options are the
> players (PRESENT is also a valid vote).

[Aris]

The incumbent has been doing an admirable job, and I see no reason e should be
ousted unless e chooses to resign.

As it is vital to the continued functioning of Agora that this office’s reports
arrive in a timely manner, I suggest that its pay rate be no higher than 2
Shinies and its report rate be no lower than 8 Shinies.

> I initiate an election for Rulekeepor, as there has been no election since
> the last win. I initiate the Agoran decision to determine the new Rulekeepor.
> For this decision, the vote collector is the ADoP and the valid options are
> the players (PRESENT is also a valid vote).

[Gaelan]

The incumbent has been doing an admirable job, and I see no reason e should be
ousted unless e chooses to resign.

As it is vital to the continued functioning of Agora that this office’s reports
arrive in a timely manner, I suggest that its pay rate be no higher than 2
Shinies and its report rate be no lower than 8 Shinies.

> I initiate an election for Arbitor, as there has been no election since the
> last win. I initiate the Agoran decision to determine the new Arbitor. For
> this decision, the vote collector is the ADoP and the valid options are the
> players (PRESENT is also a valid vote).

[ais523]

The incumbent has been doing an admirable job, and I see no reason e should be
ousted unless e chooses to resign.

As it is vital to the continued functioning of Agora that this office’s
non-report activities be performed in a timely manner, I suggest that its pay
rate be no lower than 8 Shinies and its report rate be no higher than 2 Shinies.

-o