I establish the following Agency: (This is my 24 hours notice)

Title: Everyone is Playing Nomic (EPN)
Agents: All persons
Powers: The content in this Powers section below the BIG LINE can be
modified at will by any Agent by announcing this intent, as long as
they comply to the rules written below the BIG LINE. All content below
the BIG LINE have no formal powers aside from restricting what Agents
may edit into it.

The next 54 characters that appear after the colon in this sentence is
the BIG LINE:

----------HELLO MY FRIENDS I AM THE BIG LINE----------

Nobody can make modifications to this document which would prevent any
subset of all possible modifications to be able to be made nor remove
this sentence.