I CFJ on these statements:

“Any player may take the office of Rulekeepor with 2 support.” [i.e. I got a
pink slip]
“o committed a cardable offense in issuing a Pink Slip to Gaelan.”

I bar o from both CFJs.

Arguments:

I don’t believe I committed a crime. o claimed that I committed Forgery; there
is no crime named “Forgery” in the ruleset, the only match in the SLR for
“forgery” is the crime of Endorsing Forgery (“Ratification Without Objection”
2202/6). There are several problems with this:
There is no crime named Forgery.
I explicitly noted that the attempt at apathy was separate from the report,
therefore (assuming that worked) it was not within a ratified document.
Reports are self-ratified, not ratified without objection.
Therefore, there is no evidence that I broke the rules. Even so, a Pink Slip is
not appropriate. 2476/0 “Pink Slips” states that a pink slip is appropriate
"for abuses of official power for personal gain.  A Pink Slip CANNOT be issued
unless the reason indicates the specific office or offices whose power was
abused.” The ability to send long messages to a public forum in which one could
hide a dependent action is not a power granted to the Rulekeepor by the rules;
it provides an alibi, but that is not a rule-defined power.

I believe it is very clear that the issuance of the Pink Slip was against the
rules. However, the rules regarding Cards is a mishmash of CAN NOTs and SHALL
NOTs, and I’m not sure if any of the CAN NOTs were triggered, hence the two
CFJs.