On 05/20/2017 05:03 PM, CuddleBeam wrote:
Hello Nic!

Well I love Nomic lol. I play a lot of BlogNomic and I'd like to try out other flavors of Nomic. Agora has it's appeal in that it's non-dynastic and I'd like to try that out.

Also, I really really like watching (and doing) fun scams because they're like cool fireworks of words and meaning. There seems to be a a good amount of that going on right now, so that makes it extra appealing to join.

I pay Cuddlebeam 5 shinies.
I pledge to pay 1 Shiny (when I eventually have at least one) to Nic Evans if they tell me what's the COOLEST thing that has happened to them in Agora (so far).
I'm not very good at describing cool things because I am not very cool. (Also mind the difference between nicknames and the From field, though I did you no favors by not signing my emails.)