I CFJ on the statement: I paid Gaelan 1 Shiney via QPS.

Arguments:
1 - QPS isn't a valid agency, as it contains 4 non-conjunction words. (Will
is a verb, not a conjunction)
2 - Agencies allow people to be acted on behalf of, not acted as (though
I'm unsure if there's a valid distinction there)

Evidence:
QPS's Supposed Text:
{{{
  Quazie will Pay the Shinies (QPS)
  Head: Quazie
  Agents: All Players
  Powers:
    If Quazie makes a pledge in which e pledges 1 Shiny in return for an
    action or statement, the first player to fulfil the action/statement
    in the pledge can transfer a Shiny from Quazie to emself.
}}}

Agencies Rule text (in part):
{{{
  Rule 2467/1 (Power=1)
  Agencies

        An Agency is a document empowering persons to act on behalf of
        another player. A player may establish an Agency With 24 hours
        Notice and thereby become its Director by specifying the
        properties of the new Agency:
              a) A title, which must be exactly three words, not
                 counting conjunctions, articles or prepositions.
}}}
Text of the pledge in question:
{{{
 I pledge to pay Gaelan 1 shiny in thanks for not creating ~25^3 if he uses
the powers within the QPS agency to pay emself said shiny.
}}}

Text of the supposed payment of a shiny
{{{