On Jun 13, 2017, at 4:38 AM, V.J Rada <vijar...@gmail.com
<mailto:vijar...@gmail.com>> wrote:

> I Point the Finger at Cuddlebeam. On 25 May he said "I pledge to not
> submit Judgement on CFJ 3509."
> (https://www.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2017-May/034882.html
>
> <https://www.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2017-May/034882.html>).
> On that very same date, he did.
> (https://www.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2017-May/034886.html
>
> <https://www.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2017-May/034886.html>).

I regret my decision to object to Gaelan’s attempt at fixing this mess. Gaelan,
I’m sorry, that was shortsighted and you were right.

[Dons Referee hat]

I can see no message in which CuddleBeam passed judgement on CFJ 3509. The
statement to be judged in that CFJ is

> o committed a cardable offense in issuing a Pink Slip to Gaelan.

In the message cited in V.J Rada’s Pointing of the Finger, CuddleBeam passes
judgement on the statement

> Any player may take the office of Rulekeepor with 2 support.

which is CFJ 3508, not CFJ 3509.

CuddleBeam did, however, purport to pass judgement on CFJ 3509 (see the Subject
header of the message linked in evidence). This was unwise, but I can find no
rule that this violates, nor any evidence in the rules that claiming to judge
CFJ 3509 while actually passing judgement on a different statement has the
effect of passing judgement on CFJ 3509.

Nonetheless, I believe that a rules violation has occurred - just not the one
that prompted V.J Rada to Point the Finger at CuddleBeam. CFJ 3509 has been
assigned to CuddleBeam for considerably more than 7 days: it was assigned on
May 23, which is, as of this writing, 23 days ago, and Rule 591 (“Delivering
Judgements”) commands that the judge SHALL assign a judgement in a timely
fashion. CuddleBeam has violated this requirement.

A Yellow card would be appropriate, as the infraction clearly has a
“significant, but small, effect on gameplay” per Rule 2427 ("Yellow Cards"),
i.e., the CFJ has remained unjudged due to this lapse. Accordingly, I issue
CuddleBeam a Yellow Card. Eir apology, if any, must include each of the words

* I
* Judge
* CFJ
* 3509
* Be
* TRUE

although not necessarily in that order or in close proximity. E need not breach
eir pledge in the process of apologizing for withholding judgement.

Arbitor, I recommend that CFJ 3509 be reassigned.

-o