I pledge to run a lottery and pay the lottery victor(s) according to the
following:

- The Lottery will End at the 30th of June 2017, and I will pay the lottery
victor(s) their winnings in a timely fashion after that date, or during it.

- The Winning Number is the same as the winning number of the daily coupon
ONCE lottery of Spain of the 30th of June 2017 ("sorteo cupĆ³n diario de la
ONCE", for example:
https://www.juegosonce.es/resultados-cupon-diario-15-junio-2017)

- People may purchase an "HAFL Ticket" (humble agoran farmer lottery
Ticket) by paying me 1 shiny before the 30th of June (in mainland Spanish
time). The Jackpot then increases by 1 shiny (and it is initially at 1
shinies).

- The person (or persons, in case of ties) with the HAFL Ticket with the
closest number to the Winning Number is (are) the lottery victor(s).

- The victor's winnings shall be the jackpot amount, in shines (or the
jackpot amount equally split among all of them, if there are multiple
victors, with any remainder going to Agora).

- Any commitment I may have with the Lottery ends after I have performed
the payment to the victors (if there are any). If there are no victors
after the 30th of June (or I can't perform any more valid payments to
victors), any commitment I have with Lottery also ends.

- These "rules" for running the Lottery can be changed with 2 Agoran
Support (or an emulation of it).

Running a lottery because why not. Using Pledges to create stuff.