On 08/02/2017 08:47 PM, Nic Evans wrote:
On 07/30/2017 02:06 PM, Nic Evans wrote:
Everything in the last attempt failed because I never had any shinies, stamps did not exist, and the mechanisms of ASaAA refered to were void at that time. So here they are again:

Since I have not received a Welcome package since I most recently registered, I cause myself to receive one now.

{
Me: 50 sh.
Agora: 950 sh.
}

I transfer 40 shinies to Agora to create a stamp.

{
Me: 10 sh. 1 Stamp (nichdel)
Agora: 990
}

I transfer 1 shiny to ASaAA, which gives me one ASaAA proxy.

{
Me: 9 sh. 1 Stamp (nichdel). 1 ASaAA Proxy
ASaAA: 8 sh.
}

I transfer my Stamp (nichdel) to ASaAA and, on behalf of the ASaAA, transfer 8 shinies to me.

{
Me: 17 sh. 1 ASaAA Proxy
ASaAA: 0 sh. 1 Stamp (nichdel)
}

I note that the ASaAA has now transitioned from an Open Session to a Voting Session.

I vote for myself in the ASaAA Voting Session 1 time, using all my Proxies.

There's a CFJ out there, but I'm fairly convinced my scam failed. I think the only actions that succeeded here were:

* Getting my Welcome Package
* Creating a stamp (nichdel)
* Giving 1 shiny to ASaAA (and receiving 1 ASaAA Proxy)

As such, ASaAA has 1 shiny and is still in an Open Session. Anyone can give it shinies for proxies or give it a Stamp and receive its shinies.

I resolve my intent, included below, to amend the charter of ASaAA.

Ugh, I think I attempted this a day before I could. If the above intent resolution failed, I resolve it now.

(I'd like to blame a stressful mid-august move for my recent brain-meltage. I've been reading all the other shenanigans and working on a couple economic fixes that might be presentable soon though.)