I retract "minor fixes" and submit this, again w/ shinies
Title: Minor fixes (sans typos)
AI: 3
In rule 2474, entitled "Green cards",
replace the text
{{When a person is issued a Green Card, they are ENCOURAGED to travel to the
United States.
}}
with
{{When a person is issued a Green Card, e is ENCOURAGED to travel to the
United States.}}

In rule 1728, entitled "Dependent Actions"
replace the text
{{If the action is to be performed With N Objections, With N Agoran Consent, or
With Notice, if the intent was announced at least 4 days earlier.
}}
with
{{If the action is to be performed Without N Objections, With N Agoran Consent,
or With Notice, if the intent was announced at least 4 days earlier.
}}

In rule 2446 entitled "The Agoran Newspaper"
Append to the second last paragraph, the sentence
{{The Reportor's reports are still subject to the requirements of rule 2143}}
replace the text
{{The Reportor should keep in mind that the goal of eir weekly report
is to create
more informed population.}}
With
{{The Reportor SHALL include at least one piece of information relevant to Agora
in the last week and SHALL write with the goal of creating a more
informed population.}}

In the rule currently not assigned a number called "Rewards", replace the text
{{  * Publishing a duty-fulfilling report: 5 shinies.}}
with
{{ *Publishing a duty-fulfilling report: 5 shinies. This reward can be claimed a
maximum of once per office per week for a weekly report, and once per office
per month for a monthly report.}}

I retract "Cards are appealable, kinda" and resubmit, w/ Shinies
Title: Cards are appealable 2.0
AI: 2
In Rule 2426 entitled "Cards"
replace the text
{{A person SHALL NOT issue a Card unless:}}
with
{{A person CANNOT, and SHALL NOT attempt to, issue a Card unless}}
and replace the text
{{Any attempt to issue a Card, or any intent for a dependent action to issue a
Card, is INEFFECTIVE if it does not include the following information:}}
with
{{A player CANNOT, and SHALL NOT attempt to, issue a card or intend for a
dependent action to issue a card unless the issuance or intent includes the
following information}}