On Tue, 2017-08-01 at 13:18 +0100, Alex Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 2017-08-01 at 01:05 -0400, Owen Jacobson wrote:
> > On Jul 30, 2017, at 3:06 PM, Nic Evans <nich...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > * Publishing a duty-fulfilling report: 5 shinies.
> > >
> > > * Resolving an Agoran Decision for the first time this week: 5
> > >   shinies.
> >
> > CFJ: When nichdel resolved proposal 7867, he neither published a
> > duty-fulfilling report nor resolved an Agoran Decision, for the
> > purposes of the rule “Rewards.”
>
> This is CFJ 3549 and was paid for (in a subsequent message) using AP.
> I assign it to myself.
>
> > Caller’s arguments:
> >
> > Resolving proposal 7867 occurred before the rule was enacted, and
> > therefore is not governed by the rules changes in that proposal.
> >
> > (This is more of a sanity-check CFJ than anything. I don’t care
> > _what_ the outcome is, only that we all agree on which outcome
> > should apply.)

I renumber this CFJ 3554 (it was a duplicate number), and judge it
TRUE. "Meeting a Reward Condition" is something that happens actively,
at a particular point in time. You can't meet a Reward Condition that
doesn't exist, so the condition can only be met if it exists at the
time. This means that you can't claim a reward for something that's now
rewardable, if it wasn't rewardable when it happened, even if it
happened in the last 24 hours.

--
ais523