On Mon, 16 Oct 2017, VJ Rada wrote:
> No it wasn't. The initiation of the Agoran Decision was illegal when
> it happened and it's illegal now. I don't mean it's NEWLY illegal. I
> messed up and made an illegal initiation at the time, which can be
> remedied within 7 days, a period we are still in.
>
> I now, to a-b, officially "identify" the lack of options noted in my
> initiation.
>
> The ELECTIONS were still initiated (one by G. and one by me) but the
> DECISIONS were not.

I CFJ, using AP, on the following, barring VJ Rada:
    An Agoran Decision to determine the new Prime Minister was initiated
    on October 9.

Arguments:

By the rules of the time, the Decision was initiated correctly.

Allowing retroactive setting of the truth without specifically stating
that it happens (e.g. through ratification) is dangerous.

Evidence:

Send Mon Oct 9 03:18:27 UTC 2017 by V.J. Rada: