I call in nichdel's pledge. I issue nichdel a yellow card. Being late on an
obligation by a couple of days is not usually worth a yellow card, but a
pledge imposes an obligation on oneself that the pledger must consider
important. A pledge shows that the player who makes it cares about it, and
breaking one is often more serious than breaking a similar obligation the
rules impose. I find that because nichdel specifically imposed a timing
requirement on emself, e must be held to a high standard.

I prescribe the following Apology Words (they do not have to be in the
following order): I, will, not, break, any, pledges, or, be, untimely,
sorry.