Oh, I haven't voted? Ok.
I vote FOR VJ Rada's proposal.
I also change my vote on the Referee election to o.

On 11/6/2017 6:41 AM, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus wrote:
Thank you! I issue a humiliating public reminder to and shame for
failure to vote: Aris, Murphy, 天火狐, Quazie, Gaelan, Ienpw III, omd,
Bayushi, nichdel, Cuddlebeam, ATMunn, ProofTechnique, Trigon, Alexis,
and Telnaior.
Alexis, VJ Rada, PSS, o, G.
On 11/06/2017 06:38 AM, Madeline wrote:
Well the name and shame proposal passed, so calling out the people who
don't have a vote recorded is a good start!

On 2017-11-06 22:03, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus wrote:
How could I make it more humiliating without being rude?

On 11/06/2017 05:53 AM, Alex Smith wrote:
On Mon, 2017-11-06 at 05:51 -0500, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus
wrote:
I issue a humiliating public reminder for this proposal and extend
the voting period by 7 days.
ISIDTID. That may well be a public reminder (purely based on its form),
but it's not particularly humiliating, and stating that it's
humiliating is just a false statement.