On Nov 2, 2017, at 4:20 AM, Telnaior <j...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

> I also transfer 6 shinies (the Stamp Value) to Agora to create a Stamp.

I missed this transaction when I was processing messages last week, and failed
to account for it. I raise a claim of error against the most recent Treasuror’s
weekly report, as it inaccurately reports both Telnaior’s balance and the
status of Telnaior’s stamps.

Fortunately, this has no knock-on effects. No distributions, proposals, CFJs,
other Shiny transactions, or Stamp transactions were affected by this omission.

I cause Agora to distribute this payment. In total, 3 sh. must be distributed.
I cause Agora to pay as follows:

* 1 sh. to ProofTechnique (has the fewest shinies, with 21 sh.)
* 1 sh. to Gaelan (tied for fewest, with 22 sh.)
* 1 sh. to nichdel (tied for fewest, with 22 sh.)

-o