EOS does create the obligation to pay you half of my shinies.

I suppose that might create the pink slip "personal gain" that might
make trouble, but an obligation is an obligation. I pay o. 11 shinies.

I pledge that, if any fingers are pointed over o's attempt to buy me
an estate, I will not personally decide whether or not to issue a
card. While the Arbitor is not currently empowered by the rules to
take over the investigation, I feel it would be much more appropriate
in this circumstance to informally ask the Arbitor to recommend a
card, and then impose that card unconditionally. If the Arbitor will
not, I'm sure another impartial observer (or the CFJ process) will.