I give the below proposal the title "Rewards Time Limit Fix", or, if it was not
submitted because of the lack of a title, I submit it again with the aforementioned title.

On 11/12/2017 2:51 AM, Aris Merchant wrote:
Could you give it a title?

-Aris

On Sat, Nov 11, 2017 at 5:34 PM, ATMunn <iamingodsa...@gmail.com> wrote:
ah yep, it does.

I submit the following proposal [not going to pend it yet, idk if this is
sufficient]:
Author: ATMunn
Co-Author: Alexis
AI: 1

Amend rule 2496 "Rewards" by replacing the text "24 hours" with "7 days"

On 11/11/2017 8:20 PM, Alexis Hunt wrote:

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 at 20:19 ATMunn <iamingodsa...@gmail.com> wrote:

This reminds me; I don't think I ever claimed my reward.

I claim a reward of 5 shinies for publishing the ADoP's report, if I have
not already done so.

I think this fails; it needs to be done within 24h of the report.

(which is dumb, I should make a proposal to fix that)