I AP-CFJ "If adopted, the proposal 'Sky Pillars' would create a new
rule". I bar V.J. Rada.

Arguments:

The word "enacted" is defined by the rules, and it means only the
creation of a rule. Also, "the name being redacted" suggests a blank
title, which also implies that a rule is being created to have a blank
title.

-Aris