> On Nov 16, 2017, at 6:05 PM, Alexis Hunt <aler...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 at 20:33 Aris Merchant <
> thoughtsoflifeandligh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I withdraw my support in light of zombies passing. I'll wait to object
>> to see if anyone finds any more problems with the resolution.
>>
>> -Aris
>>

> I deregister Ienpw III, Bayushi, and ProofTechnique, with 3 Agoran Consent,
> resolving Telnaior's intent to do so. G., ATMunn, V.J Rada, and I
> supported. Only V.J. Rada objected.
>
> -Alexis

I’m accounting for this as follows:

2017-11-16 * Ienpw III, Bayushi, ProofTechnique deregistered
    Player:bayushi                                -50 Shinies = 0 Shinies
    Player:Ienpw III                              -50 Shinies = 0 Shinies
    Player:ProofTechnique                         -24 Shinies = 0 Shinies
    Agora

2017-11-16 * Relevelling
    Agora                                        -164 Shinies = 0 Shinies
    Relevelling:2017-11-16 (Deregistration)

This leaves Agora with a balance of 0 sh., and 46 extra shinies sloshing around
the system.

-o