I support.

On 11/19/2017 5:13 PM, Aris Merchant wrote:
On Sun, Nov 19, 2017 at 2:11 PM, VJ Rada <vijar...@gmail.com> wrote:
I issue myself a Red Card by Summary Judgement. This is for the offense of
failing to pay for an Estate (Erehwon). This time period to pay actually
expired just 4 days ago, so this is _well_ within the statute of
limitations (and thus, my pledge was not necessary). Failing to pay for an
Estate is usually the type of significant offense that merits a yellow
card, but there are aggravating factors. That is, the failure to pay
involved bribing an officer, and the failure to pay was part of a
deliberate scam. Therefore, this is a serious offence meriting a Red Card.

I intend, with 2 support, to Throw the Book at V.J. Rada.

-Aris