If Alexis's below finger-pointing failed, I point my finger at V.J. Rada for
the same reason.

On 11/27/2017 7:32 PM, Madeline wrote:
On 2017-11-28 11:29, Alexis Hunt wrote:
On Mon, 27 Nov 2017 at 19:24 Kerim Aydin <ke...@u.washington.edu> wrote:

On Tue, 28 Nov 2017, VJ Rada wrote:
I deputise for Herald to publish the following weekly report (unless
PSS is the Herald).
You should clearly know this to be false.  It updates nothing.

It is questionable whether you can call this the weekly report for the
appropriate (missing) week.

Also:  trying this is a complete fucking, fucking insult to officers
who actually, you know, work on their offices and don't just see them
as scam opportunities.  Just some constructive feedback there.

I point my finger at V.J. Rada for violating Rule 2143 by publishing a
document purporting to be a Herald's report containing incorrect
information.

-Alexis

You're still Referee, I don't think that's possible?