I withdraw my bid and instead bid 11 coins.

On 05/09/2018 02:16 PM, Reuben Staley wrote:
I bid 15 coins.

On Wed, May 9, 2018, 14:00 Kerim Aydin <ke...@u.washington.edu <mailto:ke...@u.washington.edu>> wrote:

    Too rich for omd's blood!

    On behalf of omd:
        - omd withdraws eir bid in the land auction.
        - omd transfers 12 coins to G.

    I bid 15 coins in the land auction.

    I transfer 3 coins to o.

    I act on behalf of o:  o bids 15 coins in the ongoing land auction.

    <reuben.sta...@gmail.com <mailto:reuben.sta...@gmail.com>

--
Trigon