Right this is my one attempt to revitalize the institution of Contracts.

I create the following Contract (spending a coin)

Title: Contract Competition Contract
Text:
Anyone may become a Party to this Contract by announcement.
Parties to this Contract SHOULD join, create and interact with a
variety of Contracts over the next 10 days.
V.J. Rada SHALL judge in a timely fashion after the next 10 days which
other party to this contract gave the best contribution to the world
of Contracts recently.
V.J. Rada SHALL give that party 20 coins in the same message as that judgement.
If nobody does anything interesting, parties to this Contract and
non-parties SHOULD vote to repeal Contracts ASAP.