On August 27, 2018, I initiated a CFJ inquiring into the statement "The
Treasuror's report of August 27, 2018, or a portion thereof, is doubted."

I Point my Finger at the Arbitor (Murphy) for violating Rule 991/27, "Calls for
Judgement", by not assigning an eligible player to be that CFJ's judge in a
timely fashion after its initiation.

-twg