I respond to your first CoE by citing the CFJ inquiring into the statement "D.
Margaux’s attempt in this message to transfer coins to the contract between em
and G. is EFFECTIVE."

I respond to your second CoE by citing the CFJ inquiring into the statement
"The contract between D. Margaux and G. transferred at least one coin to D.
Margaux."

-twg