I judge both of these FALSE. It’s pretty clear that dependent actions in
general are broken. Furthermore, intents generally have to specify what
action is to be performed. If a proposal said “A new Speaker is appointed”,
everyone would be confused, and want to know who the the new Speaker was.
This example indicates that the specification isn’t specific enough to
specify an action. A more effective phrasing might be “For each player P, I
intend to deputize for the PM appoint P Speaker”. I will not at this time
rule whether stating an intent “for each person” would be overly broad,
although personally I think it should work.

-Aris
(p.s. please remember to take me off the court now)