This time with "BUS:" pre-added. If I haven't already submitted a CFJ
with the statement quoted below, then I do so now.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: CFJ on implicit voting
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 20:35:43 -0700
From: Edward Murphy <emurph...@zoho.com>
To: Agora Business <agora-business@agoranomic.org>

CFJ: A player who quotes the number and title of a proposal followed by
"FOR" thereby votes FOR that proposal, provided that e is otherwise able
to do so.

(This was apparently claimed to be false a week or two back, with a
comment along the lines of "these resemble votes but are not in fact
votes". I had long assumed that the implicit "I vote as follows" was
backed by strength of custom, similar to "TTttPF".)