I earn:
  5 coins for the 12-Jan-20 Assessor's Weekly Report.
  5 coins for the 12-Jan-20 Herald's Weekly Report.
  5 coins for the judgement of CFJ 3792.
  5 coins for the judgement of CFJ 3790.

I earn 12 coins for earning a blue ribbon for CFJ 3790.
I earn 12 coins for earning a blue ribbon for CFJ 3792.

I CFJ:  G. earned 12 coins for earning a blue ribbon for CFJ 3792.

Arguments:

I judged CFJ 3792 five days ago (earning a blue ribbon), and then I judged
CFJ 3790 today (earning another blue ribbon).

R2602 reads:
>      If a player has earned a ribbon in the past 7 days but already
>      owned it e CAN once (until e earns another ribbon), by
>      announcement, earn N+1 coins where N is the number of current
>      players that do not own the same ribbon.

The "once (until e earns another ribbon)" is there, I believe, such that a
person can't get multiple rewards for the same judgement.

However, it also reads (unintentionally?) as a limit.  If the parenthetical
is read like this: "CAN once (until e earns another ribbon)", then the
"until" effects the "CAN", not the "once" and prevents earnings from a
previous ribbon after a new ribbon is earned.  This seems like a more
natural reading to me (applying the limitation to the verb).

Evidence (from the actions above):