On Sat, 18 Jan 2020 at 23:27, Alexis Hunt <aler...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I intend, without objection, to make the following cleanings (in numerical
> order if I do not specify otherwise when I resolve the intents):
>
> - Rules 879 and 2556 by replacing each instance of "Agoran Decision" with
> "Agoran decision".
> - Rules 1950, 1551, and 2555 by replacing each instance of "power
> threshold" with "Power Threshold".
>
> Rule 2603 needs word-wrapping as well.

Having received no objection, I do so.

[Aris, I appreciate your position, but I will prefer consistency in the
immediate term; I will support an attempt to change capitalization more
consistently in general.]

-Alexis
  • BUS: Cleanings Alexis Hunt via agora-business
    • BUS: Re: Cleanings Alexis Hunt via agora-business