On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 at 14:52, Kerim Aydin via agora-business <
agora-business@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> I pay a fee of 1000 coins to win the game.
>

> [Note:  vaguely emotional.  The 1,000 coin purse was a stake that started
> with
> a land scam in 2017, was built through an unbalanced (not scam, just
> unbalanced) land game, then survived 2 reset attempts (again through scams,
> the second scam in partnership with D. Margaux which is why e's the other
> person with 1000+ coins).  Feels like mini end-of-era.]

I don't have any reason to believe this doesn't work, but I am not sure the
last self-ratification of a Treasuror's report off the top of my head so I
won't do the Champion award quite yet.

However, I do deputize for Prime Minister to appoint G. Speaker.

-Alexis