I vote as follows:

> ID     Author(s)                AI    Title
> 8308&  Falsifian                3.0   Imposing order on the order
FOR, though I don't think it's really necessary.

> 8309*  Alexis                   3.0   A Degree of Inefficiency
AGAINST, for security reasons as previously explained; "Support of the
Person" is better.

> 8310&  Jason, Alexis            3.0   Deputisation timeliness
PRESENT
> 8311e  twg, omd                 1.0   Rewards Patch & Equitable Remedy
FOR
> 8312f  Alexis                   1.0   On Possibility
AGAINST; this seems pointless and potentially dangerous; I prefer
specified mechanisms.

> 8313*  Alexis, G.               3.0   Support of the Person
Weak AGAINST; I think things works fine as is, though I wouldn't mind
if it passed.

> 8314e  Aris                     1.0   Finite Gifting
FOR, of course.

> 8315*  Alexis                   3.0   Clearer Resolutions
Endorse the Assessor.
> 8316*  Alexis                   3.0   Zombie voting package
PRESENT; I don't like this sort of complexity without a good reason,
but there's nothing wrong with the proposal.

> 8317e  Alexis                   2.0   Zombie trade
AGAINST; I would have liked to have seen this protoed and discussed
more. Also, I don't like the coin only provisions.

> 8318f  Aris                     1.0   Notorial Economy
FOR
> 8319l  Aris                     2.0   Sergeant-at-Arms
FOR; this makes things way safer.

> 8320l  Aris                     2.0   Promotorial Assignment
FOR; I'm happy do to this and it seems like it might move things
along, and it's not a SHALL so I don't have to on a busy week.

> 8321l  Aris                     2.0   Untying Quorum
FOR

-Aris