On 5/5/20 6:42 PM, Rebecca via agora-business wrote:
G's judgement of PARADOXICAL on a CFJ I called has been in place for ten
days, accordingly make me speaker/champ thanks

You "CAN, by announcement, win the game" as per R2553/0 ¶1. And once you are Champion, then the Prime Minister "CAN once appoint [you] to the office of Speaker by announcement" per Rule 103/22 ¶1. I would say that you are not currently Champion or Speaker, though you CAN become Champion now if you desire to do so.

--
Trigon, Speaker of Agora (I think, but I'm still not 100% sure about my status)