I hail the Speaker.

(what? the subject line told me to!)

On 6/15/2020 5:17 PM, Aris Merchant via agora-official wrote:
A Proclamation

WHEREAS the rules require the Prime Minister, upon the beginning
of a new Round, to install a laureled player as Speaker; and

WHEREAS the Honorable Herald has certified G.'s victory by installing
em as Champion;

THEREFORE, LET IT BE KNOWN that I now hereby appoint G.,
victorious and laureled, as the Speaker of Agora Nomic.

ALL HAIL THE SPEAKER!

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, whereunto I have applied my will and caused the
Great Seal of Agora Nomic to be affixed.

At agora-official, this fifteenth day of June in the Year of our
proleptic Gregorian Calendar two thousand and twenty.

Aris
Prime Minister

--
ATMunn