On 6/16/20 4:48 PM, Jason Cobb via agora-business wrote:
> On 6/13/20 12:58 PM, Jason Cobb via agora-business wrote:
>> I create the following promise:
>>
>> Title: Legislative for Justice
>>
>> Text:
>>
>> {
>>
>> Cashing conditions: {Jason CAN, under Rule 2624, by announcement grant
>> the bearer a Legislative Card; the bearer has, in the same message as
>> which e cashes this promise, granted Jason a Justice Card via Rule 2624;
>> the bearer, in the same message as which e cashes this promise,
>> transfers Jason at least one Legislative Card.}
>>
>> Using the mechanism specified in Rule 2624, I grant the bearer a
>> Legislative Card.
>>
>> }
>>

>> I transfer the above-created promise to the Library.
>>

> I intend, without objection, to revoke the above promise from the
> Library (since nobody's taken me up on it).

Actually, I'll take you up on this. All actions taken in this message
are dependent on the success of the others. If any of these actions
fail, I have taken none of them.

I grant Jason a Justice Card and transfer a Legislative Card to em.
Acting on eir behalf, I grant myself a Legislative Card.

--
----
Publius Scribonius Scholasticus, Herald, Referee, Tailor, Pirate