It is no secret that we wish to prevent the exile scam from working,
granting three players wins and resetting our economy. All that must be
done in order to do that is to prevent the exile intent from being
resolvable for any amount of time, so that the fix proposal's decision
can be resolved (please vote for it and consider using EVs, it appears
to be failing right now).

There are two potential ways to delay the intent resolution: having the
Speaker object and use of the final paragraph of Rule 2124.

First, the Speaker objection. The Speaker can veto the resolution for 48
hours by objecting to the intent. This could either by done by
convincing the current Speaker (G.) to object or by replacing em with
someone against the scam. We have no specific desire to replace the
Speaker - if e agrees to help stop the scam, we will not replace em.
However, since that, at the moment, appears unlikely, we are forced to
consider replacing em.

To replace G., someone must win the game, and the Prime Minister must
appoint em to Speaker. The latter is the reason for the Motion of No
Confidence - if the office is vacant, a person against the scam can
deputise to appoint the like-minded Speaker (which also grants em voting
strength on the fix proposal). Again, we have no specific desire to make
Prime Minister vacant, and we will not do so if it proves unnecessary
(i.e. if there is a Speaker opposed to the scam).

There are currently the following methods for winning the game:
- free tournament
- birthday tournament
- PM -> emergency regs
- VP win
- Apathy
- PARADOXICAL CFJ
- Ribbons

Some of these are definitely impossible within the necessary timeframe:
PARADOXICAL CFJ (needs to stand for one week) and Ribbons (nobody both
has a black ribbon and is close to having all the ribbons). Some of them
we will not be pursuing: VP Win, Apathy, and the Birthday Tournament.
This leaves a Free Tournament and emergency regulations.

Free Tournaments require only 2 Agoran consent to initiate, while
Emergency Regulations require 3, so the easiest option is a Free
Tournament that automatically grants a certain person the win. However,
this intent is also vetoable by the Speaker, which would be incentivized
to do so in order to keep eir post. This means that bribing the current
Speaker with a free win might be the best option. This would also remove
the need to control Prime Minister.

Finally, there is another potential way of blocking the intent -
objecting and withdrawing objections from the Blots intent. This would
only work if a recently called CFJ is judged TRUE (i.e. it is found that
with notice actions "depend on objections"). If so, then every player
can veto the exile intent for one day each, which is certainly enough
time to resolve the proposal.

--
Jason Cobb