I apply this Parley. New text of this contract:

🏴‍☠️ WHO WE BE

The Plunder Partnership is also known as the Plundership. A party to this
contract is known as a Pirate. Any person who is not in Davy Jones’ Locker
can become a Pirate by announcement. Any Pirate can make themselves cease
to be one by announcement.

🏴‍☠️ NO TATTLE-TALES

Any person who has objected to a transferral of coins to the Plundership
are in Davy Jones’ Locker. A person in Davy Jones’ Locker cannot become a
Pirate, and they immediately cease to be a Pirate if they already were one.

🏴‍☠️ DOUBLOONS

Doubloons are a destructible asset that can only belong to Pirates. When an
amount of coins is transferred to the Plundership, each Pirate gains an
amount of Doubloons equal to the amount transferred divided by the amount
of Pirates, rounded down. A Pirate with at least 1 Doubloon can transfer 1
coin to themselves from the Plundership. Doing so destroys 1 Doubloon in
their possession.

🏴‍☠️ PARLEY

Any Pirate can propose a Parley by announcement, which describes amendments
to this contract. If a Parley was proposed at least 2 days ago, at least
2/3rds (rounded up) of all Pirates consent to its contents, and it has not
yet been applied, then any Pirate can apply it by announcement, causing
this contract to be amended according to it.

🏴‍☠️ Recordkeeping
R. Lee is the recordkeepor of doubloons. Any doubloons that existed before
the addition
of this section are hereby destroyed