On 7/7/2020 5:15 PM, Reuben Staley via agora-business wrote:
On 2020-07-07 15:08, ATMunn via agora-business wrote:
On 2020-07-04 11:08, ATMunn via agora-business wrote:
I pledge to transfer 3 coins to every person who submits a 1-2 sentence summary of a contract e is party to. If a person submits summaries for multiple contracts, I will transfer 3 coins for every contract e submitted a summary for. Multiple summaries for the same contract do not count.

The time window for this pledge shall be 14 days. The title of this pledge shall be "Contract Summaries".

Summaries for Secret Contracts 1-6: "It's a secret to everybody"

18 coins please!

*sigh*

I transfer 18 coins to Trigon.

I transfer 18 coins back to ATMunn. (Sorry, I just had to.)

:)

Okay. In all seriousness, here are some real summaries:

LoAFER: "Officers' lives are hard sometimes, but we can make them easier. Parties to this contract follow a few practices to simplify officering."

SEAMSTRESS: "With this stupid contract, you can buy space in Trigon's signature at the end of every message. What could possibly go wrong?"

I transfer 6 coins to Trigon.

--
ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary here :)