Just so everyone knows, Trigon (who is not a contestant) and I will be
playing as a team in the Diplonomic game. E will be assisting me generally
in negotiations, with drafting orders, with looking over my proposals, and
just about everything else related to the tournament. Since e will be
advising me in negotiations, I request that all mail addressed to me
related to the tournament be sent to both of us.

I'm going to propose to allow teammates to share a win, since this seems
like the simplest and fairest way to allow non-contestants to participate.
The tournament filled up very quickly, and I wouldn't be surprised if there
are other non-contestants who are interested in being involved.

Don't worry too much about me and Trigon. We're both new Diplomacy players
who are still figuring things out, and we'll just be bouncing ideas off
each other. We're likely nowhere near as much of a threat as some of the
players who have played diplomacy before.

-Aris