On 7/7/2020 8:45 PM, ATMunn wrote:
On 7/7/2020 8:43 PM, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-business wrote:
On 7/7/20 8:38 PM, N. S. via agora-business wrote:
I consent to that Parley (10 parties, 6 to amend)

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 10:36 AM ATMunn via agora-business <
agora-business@agoranomic.org> wrote:

Sounds good to me.

I submit the following Parley:

{
Amend the section "🏴‍☠️ NO TATTLE-TALES" by changing the phrase
"transferral of coins" to "transferal of assets".
}

As do I.

[Almost forgot I need to consent as well.] I consent.

It was pointed out that this parley would kick me out of the Plunder
Partnership. I withdraw my consent from the Parley and also withdraw my
objection to the transferal of the promise.

--
ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary here :)