On 2020-07-06 5:42 a.m., Reuben Staley via agora-discussion wrote:
On 2020-06-29 11:31, Becca Lee via agora-business wrote:
I become a party to Dragon Quickexchange, transferring 1 victory card for
100 credits (idk why theres an incentive to transfer products into this
contract but i might as well try it with a card)

Again, apologies for the lateness, but I believe that at this point you had given all your cards and products (except for legislative cards and pendants) to PSS. I believe that none of your transfers to the Dragon QuickExchange were effective.

The Pendant transfers worked, right? (They're in the report, but your above messages says none worked.)

Based on the above note, the latest Treasuror report, and my recent CoE, I believe Dragon QuickExchange currently owns:

* Two Victory Points
* Two Blot-B-Gones
* Six Pendants
* One Extra Vote

I think Credit holdings are as follows:

Victory Credits: Falsifian owns 88.
Justice Credits: Falsifian owns 88.
Legislative Credits: Falsifian owns 176; R. Lee owns 88.
Voting Credits: Falsifian owns 44.

--
Falsifian