I submit the following proposal (I'll figure out how to get it pended
later):

Title: Generic welcome package fix

Adoption index: 1.0

Author: Jason

Coauthors:

{

Amend Rule 2499 by deleting the sentence beginning "A player CANNOT" and
by replacing the final paragraph with the following:

{

When a player receives a Welcome Package, if e has not received one in
the past 30 days, then e earns 10 coins and one of each type of Card
defined in the rules.

}

[This makes protects against all possible infinite welcome package scams
that involve one person receiving infinite welcome packages. With this
change, a person can get infinite welcome packages, but only the first
one in each 30 day period will actually grant any rewards (which likely
makes most scams not worth the hassle).]

}

--
Jason Cobb