On 8/9/20 9:12 PM, Gaelan Steele via agora-discussion wrote:

>> On Aug 9, 2020, at 6:03 PM, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via
>> agora-discussion <agora-discuss...@agoranomic.org> wrote:
>>
>> My inclination is to find this to be SHENANIGANS because it cannot be
>> found that Gaelan definitely committed any specific crime.
>
> I sure hope I didn't.
>
> Falsifian is the potential perp here, though.
>
> We've run into client-dependent eyebleeding before, with 天火狐: generally,
> Chinese/Japanese characters are supposed to be the width of two fixed-width
> characters, but some mail clients just rendered them as non-fixed-width
> characters. I'll go digging in the archives and see if any CFJs got called.
>
> Gaelan

Oh, I just read the first name and misunderstood, my apologies.

I find this finger pointing to be SHENANIGANS because the evidence
conflicts as to what action occurred, so there is not a preponderance of
evidence that any specific unlawful act took place.

--
----
Publius Scribonius Scholasticus, Herald, Referee, Tailor, Pirate