I create and become a party the following contact, titled "Somewhat Annoying
Experiment": {
The Eligible Revocation can be calculated as follows:
Let x be the lowest integer that, represented as a decimal number in ASCII, has
the SHA256 hash
9b722e5d98390e12c7f29dc74d30a52f2c152a35fd47f9614e35f235e025b085.
The Eligible Revocation is x % 10 (where % is the modulo operator).

This contract accepts any transfers of assets.

A party to this contract can, by announcement, revoke a number of coins in its
possession exactly equal to the Eligible Revocation.

Gaelan can, by announcement, transfer assets owned by this contract to emself.
}

I transfer 10 coins to the above contract.

I revoke 5 coins in that contract's possession by announcement. [No Faking
disclaimer: this may not work]

CfJ: {Somewhat Annoying Experiment has exactly 5 coins.}

Note: The SHA256 hash above is a random 64-bit value. While I believe there
must exist a lowest number with that hash (there is an infinite number of
integers, but a finite number of possible SHA256 hashes), I don't believe it
can be determined other than by brute force. This follows from a discussion in
the Discord about whether or not we have any limits on computational complexity
of contracts.

Gaelan