On 8/9/2020 7:33 PM, Jason Cobb via agora-business wrote:
On 8/9/20 5:58 PM, Aris Merchant via agora-business wrote:
On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 11:02 AM Jason Cobb via agora-business
<agora-business@agoranomic.org> wrote:
On 8/3/20 10:19 AM, Jason Cobb via agora-business wrote:
I submit the following proposal:

Title: Functional Emergency Regulations

Oh, I request certification of the above proposal. The proposal is
certifiable because it attempts to resolve a bug that renders a game
mechanic clearly intended to work nonfunctional.
For N from 2 through 5, I intend with N support to certify this
proposal (i.e. cause it to become pending).

-Aris

I support.

As do I.

--
ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary and Czar of Russia :)