On 2020-08-14 14:43, ATMunn via agora-business wrote:
On 8/13/2020 11:29 PM, Falsifian via agora-business wrote:
Title: Agoran Press

{

Purpose: support the documentation of Agoran events in a way that
informs current players and non-players and also supports future
research.

Whereas the Agoran Press rewards its members only for the honourable work of Reporting, which is surely for the better of our good Nomic of Agora, I do now petition our Honourable Notary to flip its Donation Level to 25 or a number near to that.

Though I technically SHOULD NOT do this, because the contract's provisions do not explicitly "ensure that its funds received from Agora will be used solely for the betterment of Agora," I will anyways. I do not believe the author has any malicious intentions, but instead simply overlooked that part of Rule 2631.

I intend, with 3 Agoran consent, to flip the donation level of the contract "Agoran Press" to 25.

I support.

I'm confused by your statement, though. The contract's provisions ensure the money is used only to reward people who write Reportor summaries, and I think it is better for Agora if people write such summaries. Are you saying the contract's provisions need to mention the betterment of Agora explicitly? (I was thinking of the provision you quoted when I wrote my petition.)

--
Falsifian